About SAICRA GLME
Saicra GLME helps Maintain joint suppleness and mobility, protect cartilage and inhibit the functions that cause the ageing processes in the joints
• The unique processing method is used to remove the fresh mussel from the shell and quickly extract and stabilise the active component; and,
• freeze-drying the same to preserve and stabilise the product.
This unique process ensures there is substantial difference between Saicra GLME and other products marketed as GLME which are actually little more than ground up frozen or even frozen and cooked mussel powder.
The Green Lipped Mussel (GLM), a shellfish found off the coast of New Zealand seem to contain the therapeutic agents needed to treat one of the most debilitating diseases of our time.There are other mussel products currently being marketed as an extract, which are only the lipids containing oils and fats portion of the mussel which have been extracted through the use of a solvent. These have some of the activity found in Saicra GLME, it is only one of the active fractions in Saicra GMLE produced in New Zealand and therefore much less effective than the whole extract.
Saicra GLME has the highest quality of active ingredient in the finished product and hence gives best results.
Recommendations for use :
- Relief from arthritic problems, both rheumatoid and osteo forms.
- Minimising the effects of sports injuries to ligaments, muscles and joints.
- Aiding a speedier recovery from sports injuries.
- Enhancing vitality and endurance, particularly, but not exclusively, for athletes.
- In general for athletes and sports people, for the elderly and sufferers of arthritic complaints.